Woven Roving is a bidirectional fabric made by interweaving direct rovings and it is compatible with most resin systems. It is mostly used in most cases to increase the flexural and impact strength of laminates and is ideal for multi-layer hand lay-up applications where great material strength is required.
• Available in a variety of form factors and finishes for a variety of purposes.
• Complex shapes can be draped using woven roving fabric material.
• Useful for laminating open mold fiberglass parts where strength and laminate bulk is required.
• Increases the flexibility and strength of laminate products.
• Ideal for applications where strength is increased by layering up the material.
• Provides good drapeability.
• Cost effective
Widely used in processes such as-
• In hand Lay-up,
• Pultrusion for the production of boats, automotive parts, furniture, sport facilities and other fields.